Today I went to work in not the best mood. I honestly didn't want to be there. It was too busy and I just wasn't having it. Right when I got there I had guest asking questions: "where’s this?" "Where’s that?" When it was right in front of their faces. But when I finally had time to do my department, I got called to help out a guest so I go over and I help her out. As I’m walking away this beautiful girl with Down syndrome come up to me and ask me "what’s your name?" and I told her my name and she said "that's a beautiful name" and she had the biggest smile on her face that I swear it could light up a room. That just made my day. I just thought to myself if this beautiful little girl can have such a positive attitude then so can I. so now when I’m having like a bad day or I’m not looking forward to work. I think of that beautiful girl. She made to realize that life if too short to have a negative attitude and to always keep smiling because a smile can change anyone’s day.
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Today I went to work in not the best mood. I honestly didn't want to be there. It was too busy and I just wasn't having it. Right when I got there I had guest asking questions: "where’s this?" "Where’s that?" When it was right in front of their faces. But when I finally had time to do my department, I got called to help out a guest so I go over and I help her out. As I’m walking away this beautiful girl with Down syndrome come up to me and ask me "what’s your name?" and I told her my name and she said "that's a beautiful name" and she had the biggest smile on her face that I swear it could light up a room. That just made my day. I just thought to myself if this beautiful little girl can have such a positive attitude then so can I. so now when I’m having like a bad day or I’m not looking forward to work. I think of that beautiful girl. She made to realize that life if too short to have a negative attitude and to always keep smiling because a smile can change anyone’s day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment